Sunday, April 6, 2014

Dagnabbit....Elephants Forget

I realize the title makes no sense, but I was trying to use the letters from the three days I forgot to post! I didn't really forget, forget, but on all the days I didn't realize until it was "crawling into bed o'clock" and thought "I'll just post it in the a.m.", then when I'd wake up in the morning, life would happen and *poof* another day gone. So...I'm taking the off day to catch up. I don't know of that means Monday is "F" or "G"...I'll decide tomorrow and go with the flow. Lol
Thanks for sticking with me though...now I gotta get back to that life thing!

XoXo

8 comments:

  1. LOL. no worries. It happens. Clever attempt to catch up. I like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by on the 8th day of the #atozchallenge. Love the Dorothea Lange quote I will pass along to several young friends I'm trying to encourage with the cameras. If you have time or interest, I am writing about gardens and related topics this month. Stop by and see me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you from the A to Z Challenge, and really enjoyed your cupcake post. Look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Dagnabbit Elephants Forget is pretty catchy and clever @! #AtoZchallenge ☮Peace ☮ ღ ONE ℒℴνℯ ღ ☼ Light ☼ visiting from
    http://4covert2overt.blogspot.com/
    4covert2overt ~ A Day in the Spotlight

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome and interesting post!

    Please visit my blog, http://www.thatgirlybookworm.blogspot.ca

    I'm also participating in the A-Z Challenge my theme features books and the title will begin with the letter of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are sticking with it! New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge, and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess you let the alphabet get away from you, but it's great to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The article is really owesome and helpful
    thanks for sharing this amazing website
    Keep it up & I appreciate your work
    please visite my blog http://crackspk.com/

    ReplyDelete